- PhD Student
Koen van Woerden.
- Descent in algebraic K-theory and a conjecture of Ausoni-Rognes. Joint with Dustin Clausen, Akhil Mathew, and Niko Naumann. to appear in the Journal of the European Mathematical Society.
- Nilpotence and descent in equivariant stable homotopy theory. Joint with Akhil Mathew and Niko Naumann. Advances in Mathematics, vol 305, pp. 994-1084, January 2017.
- On a nilpotence conjecture of J.P. May. Joint with Akhil Mathew and Niko Naumann. Journal of Topology, 8 (4): pp. 917-932, 2015.
- Nilpotence in the symplectic bordism ring. Contemporary Mathematics Proceedings of the Conference on Manifolds, K-Theory, and Related Topics. AMS, 2015.
homotopy \(T\)-algebra maps to strict maps. Joint with Niles Johnson.
Advances in Mathematics, vol. 264(20), pp. 593-645, October 2014.
\(T\)-algebra spectral sequence: Comparisons and
applications. Algebraic and Geometric Topology, 14-6 2014, 3395-3417.
\(H_\infty\neq E_\infty.\) Contemporary
Mathematics, vol. 617, AMS, 2014.
- For complex
orientations preserving power operations p-typicality is
atypical. and the accompanying Sage code. Joint with Niles Johnson. Topology and its Applications, September
- Some applications of the theory of formal groups to algebraic topology. University of
Chicago PhD thesis, August 2009.
- I am coorganizing a conference on 'Picard groups, Brauer groups, invertible objects, and twistings in derived algebraic geometry' to take place at the University of Regensburg the week of April 3rd-7th.
- In the summer of 2015, I coorganized a summer school on 'Trace methods in algebraic K-theory' with George Raptis.